Wednesday, April 6, 2011

Customer Service @ ZipCar Inc.

When I called Zipcar's phone support system, I felt like I had a friend on the other line. When I made my first reservation they were very helpful, from beginning to end.

Last week I learned, if you want to reserve one of their high end vehicles for the weekend, be sure to make the reservation well into the week. Don't wait til the last minute.

This week I did just that. I made my reservation early. I needed to make some changes and wasn't sure what to do. So, I called customer service and they were happy to assist me.

The representative on the line not only helped me, but she made me feel so comfortable that we carried on with more questions that I had in reference to the company and its policies.

I hope and pray that ZipCar Inc. compensates them well. They must be! I haven't run into a customer service rep that wasn't chipper.

No comments:

Post a Comment